Thursday, February 17, 2011

my new addiction...yes another one...

Confession time...I'm addicted to blogs..need proof?? Umm, I'm blogging about blogs! That should be proof enough...here's the thing though...I'm not ashamed.

Blogs are so great! I happened to come across the blog called "Three Men & a Lady" (check it out HERE) as I was searching for DIY items online...Michelle, the author of that blog has a beautiful home she keeps improving with great DIY projects. Well, once I read her blog, all I could think about was finding more & more & more blogs...

Now I am a subscriber to so many that my Blackberry is beeping at all hours of the night...literally...and still I'm not ashamed...if you are a DIYer or have any interest in being crafty, thrifty, creative, etc...blogs are the answer. They are so helpful. I've gotten so many ideas from them.

I'm putting some of those ideas into effect this weekend..hopefully the weather will cooperate since I need to do some spray painting...

Want a preview?? Here it is...

I've been wanting something to hang above the headboard in our bedroom...well, while searching many a blog, I found these:




SUNBURST MIRRORS!!!!!
Beautiful, gorgeous, oh so sophisticated..Sunburst mirrors!! They are everywhere! On blogs, on magazine pages, in my head...everywhere!! I want one, but...they can be a bit on the pricey side...I did see one at Target for $24.99, which wasn't bad, but it was too small....so I'm going to make my own...I love being crafty...I'm hoping the whole project comes in at under $20...wish me luck & check back to see the results...

Maybe you'll be inspired to make your own...
~Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment