Monday, May 7, 2012

mud...

I spent some time outdoors on Saturday...

My sister-in-law & I signed up for the Ranch Romp...its a 5k run with obstacles...the last being a big ol' mud pit...

This is us waiting to get our bibs... I got lucky #1344...


Don't we look cute?? I like some of the "before" shots... Here's another...


See how..CLEAN we are?? It didn't last long...

Soon we were running up & down hills


We're in there somewhere...

Then we were climbing over old barns



and going down a big slip n' slide, and rock climbing, and scaling hay stacks... and climbing over a cargo net...


Up....
and over...


almost at the end... only one thing left to do...



It was awesome... :o)




We're running a similar event in October... who's in???

:o)

~Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment