Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some Changes...

Hi everyone...

As you can tell its been a while since I've posted last...I took a bit of a break...like almost a year long break...sorry about that...

I can tell you what happened...it was the light fixture that took me down...I had imagined this beautiful light fixture for my bedroom..something modern & stylish. My husband wanted a fan..a plain jane fan... I told him we'd come up with a combo fan/stylish light fixture thingamajig that we'd both love...

Secretly I knew that if I created something awesome, he'd love it & forget about the whole fan idea.

So I got to work...

and let me tell you, it was WORK!!

I just couldn't do it..I tried, really...

I tried over & over, & over again...

days passed by...

then weeks...

then months...

& before I knew it, I hadn't created a thing...not the light fixture, or anything else...

So here I am...DIY-less...& with no pretty light fixture for my room...or even a plain jane fan...nothing but this...


horrifying isn't it??

So that was the beginning of the end of that project...

So mow my new project is me.... more about that in my next post...

Thanks for sticking around...I'll be back, I promise

Bernadette :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment